Sunday, January 12, 2014

FOR MY MOON!!!



I’ll sing you any song you want

And I’ll do anything to make you happy

'Cause I want to be the sweetest person you know

I’ll dance to whatever music you play

'Cause I want you to enjoy your time with me

I'll do everything just to spend my time with you

And I’ll tell you any story you want to hear

'Cause I just want you to listen to everything I say

I’ll try to take the trust of your family

'Cause I really want to be a part of your family

I’ll wait for you even in a bad weather

'Cause all I want is to be with you

I’ll make sure to send you a message before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning

'Cause I'll do whatever it takes to show you how much I LOVE YOU

I’ll trust you even we’re far from each other

'Cause you'll always be my lucky one

I’ll love you in whatever it takes me


'Cause there is nothing more I ever wanted in MY LIFE than YOU…

No comments: