Wednesday, January 4, 2012

YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN

Many days had come and gone, still I can't forget the things you've done the wonderful moments together we shared are still remembered.
I can called the day we met the words I heard were so sweet I can remember the day you left I shed the tears you've set.
I hoarded and treasured the night when you kissed and held me tight I probably had lost my sight the feelings that I can never fight
Though you're in someone else's arms my heart still longs for you warmth though you seem t neglect me I still treasure what we used to be
I know you'll never come to me again to say "baby let our love resend" but deep within I feel like a fool who waits nothing but your call
call me crazy, stupid, and even insane anything you would wish to claim I don't care for its only, In my hurt will always REMAINS.

No comments: