Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HE BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE I STILL LIKE MY EX BOYFRIEND!

this song is for HIM...^_^



Last time I like someone who i deeply in love with, and when we broke up i still cant accept the fact that we are not together anymore, and i have friend which is i treat like my real brother and he got a best friend and his best friend become my new boyfriend, his nice to me i like him but still i cant forget my past..after how many month this guy broke up with me, and he said he cant take and tolerate him self anymore because he said he know that i still like my ex boyfriend which is not true, hmmmp but actually i really still like my ex boyfriend but i also hate my self because when the time I am starting to like this guy that is the time also the guy game up on me..

But what can I do still need to live with my new life which is being single again.. maybe its better i become single rather than having a relationship which keep making my life miserable

No comments: