Thursday, June 23, 2011

PRACTICAL / INTERNSHIP TIME!!!

Hi! Guys!!!... its been a long time since I didn't open my blog...I miss you all... hehehe... starting from now I'm going to update my blog every week or every time I'm not busy...:)... hehehe

BY THE WAY!!! 
 
Now I am taking my last semester which is the PRACTICAL/INTERNSHIP this is one of my major subjects and one of my requirements to finish my Diploma...

So today is my 10th  day being a practical student which is the NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE ... I feel so happy because I feel that I am already near to my goal which is to finish my diploma and also a little bit lonely because I miss going to school and being a student... uhuhhu... but its okay this is the reality now I'm getting older and I am finishing my study and soon I must find a job for my self... that's why I must train myself and make my self  used to work because sooner or later when I finish my PRACTICAL/INTERNSHIP... I need to find job/work for my future....

So this is it for now.. next time I will tell you guys more detail of what's going on here and being a practical student...:)... 

THNX for READING GUYS!!!.. LUF YAH ALL!!!... XOXO....

No comments: